quesWe fall under SC category but parents never made any certificate

I am resident of delhi since birth so are my parents. recently i have found out that my caste falls under the category of SC of WB goverment list as well as that of central govt list. none of parents has ever had any caste certificate neither they are resident of WB. can i still get caste certificate is yes how?.

  • ansYes, you can avail, if it is mention in the central government list do visit to the magistrate under the Department of Revenue of your jurisdiction alongwith the documents mentioned on the government website.

    Advocate Parveen Arya

      Jhilmil Colony, Delhi

  • ansSince you have been resident in Delhi since birth and no one in your family has obtained a caste certificate earlier, according to the procedure of the Delhi Govt., there will be a local investigation to ascertain whether you fall under the said category. Prior to the investigation you have to fill a standard form and give all necessary details and documents, the details of which I will provide to you. Once the document formalities are over, the authorities will verify the information you have supplied and accordingly, issue a caste certificate. If you wish to proceed with this application, do contact me. Regards

    Advocate Shikhar Khare

      Bengali Market, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello, My name is Vikas U M. While applying for passport 10 years back, i…

I had deposited around Rs 40,000 in SBI in a Fixed Deposit plan for my…

My ?is one of my friend want to get married but she is already married…
hello sir, this year i applied for an obc certificate in April and got the…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Richa Relhan

  Commonwealth Games Village
 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly