We fall under SC category but parents never made any certificate
I am resident of delhi since birth so are my parents. recently i have found out that my caste falls under the category of SC of WB goverment list as well as that of central govt list. none of parents has ever had any caste certificate neither they are resident of WB. can i still get caste certificate is yes how?.
Yes, you can avail, if it is mention in the central government list do visit to the magistrate under the Department of Revenue of your jurisdiction alongwith the documents mentioned on the government website.
Advocate Parveen AryaJhilmil Colony, Delhi
Since you have been resident in Delhi since birth and no one in your family has obtained a caste certificate earlier, according to the procedure of the Delhi Govt., there will be a local investigation to ascertain whether you fall under the said category. Prior to the investigation you have to fill a standard form and give all necessary details and documents, the details of which I will provide to you. Once the document formalities are over, the authorities will verify the information you have supplied and accordingly, issue a caste certificate. If you wish to proceed with this application, do contact me. Regards
Advocate Shikhar KhareBengali Market, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- High charges for water being charged by landlord. What to do?
- Provisions to file the suit for recovery
- Partner of a firm started another firm with similar name. What to do?
- Pension not being paid after rendering 17 years of service
- Friend forged my sign on cheque and bank cleared it. Is bank liable?