wants to get property vacated by tenants
How can I vacate a tenant i.e. shop after completing his agreement?
To get the property by the tenant, you have to file a suit for possession against the Tenant in the local civil court.
Thereafter, then the court can direct the Tenant to vacate the shop or get the same vacated.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- False FIR by father in law in divorce case
- How to get my passport issued without my spouses name on it?
- How to get death certificate of my father to claim pension
- To who am i suppose to pay Society transfer charges
- Employee as a guarantor for loan to company now harassed by banks