wants to get property vacated by tenants
How can I vacate a tenant i.e. shop after completing his agreement?
To get the property by the tenant, you have to file a suit for possession against the Tenant in the local civil court.
Thereafter, then the court can direct the Tenant to vacate the shop or get the same vacated.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is it possible to cancel settlement deed if person who wrote died
- Employee ran off with documents and advance salary. What can be done?
- Agricultural Land while purchasing the same in rajasthan
- How can I cancel illegal sale deed
- Can government make road on my ancestral land against my wish?