Want to start online poker and teen pati. Will it be legal?
I want to start an online gaming website which involves poker and teen pati which involves cash transactions as well. Will it be legal if start this business?
Poker and Teen Patti are considered to be gambling and betting and same is banned in India. Hence you cannot start an online gaming website as Indian law prohibits to do so.
In case you fail to comply, then you cane be penalize with a fine not exceeding 200 rupees or up to three months in prison
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is probet necessary for sale a property
- distribution of property-among legal heirs
- Wife alleging me of being sexually unfit and asking for unnatural sex.
- Arya samaj mandir refusing to correct mistake in marriage certificate.
- Can my husband still file for Divorce if I am not wiling to separate?