Want to start online food delivery. What are the formalities?
Dear Sir/Madam, I am willing to open an online food delivery platform. We will just deliver the food made, manufactured and packaged (however, packaging material will be provided by me because of branding and stylish packaging) by restaurant owners but delivered by my delivery executives only. Now suppose any unwanted thing comes inside packaging then who will be liable, restaurant owner or me? And what are the different legalities, framework, licenses, permits, regulations, act, etc, I will have to considered in this start up.
When you are operating a food delivery joint, then you are also responsible for the food and you would require license under Food adulteration Act.
In case you are just a delivery point then also you would require permission from MCD.
If you are a manufacture, then you will firstly need permission from by FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India)
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Fake FIR on brother's name what can be done
- can bank auction property when default in payment of loan
- A guy cheated me through a matrimonial site and now missing
- regarding torcher by son to his mother
- Property in my father's name can his brother claim the same?