Want to start online food delivery. What are the formalities?
Dear Sir/Madam, I am willing to open an online food delivery platform. We will just deliver the food made, manufactured and packaged (however, packaging material will be provided by me because of branding and stylish packaging) by restaurant owners but delivered by my delivery executives only. Now suppose any unwanted thing comes inside packaging then who will be liable, restaurant owner or me? And what are the different legalities, framework, licenses, permits, regulations, act, etc, I will have to considered in this start up.
When you are operating a food delivery joint, then you are also responsible for the food and you would require license under Food adulteration Act.
In case you are just a delivery point then also you would require permission from MCD.
If you are a manufacture, then you will firstly need permission from by FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India)
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I file case against medical negligence by doctor
- Can i get back the loan amount i paid from other legal heirs.
- Girlfriend parent's are harassing her what legal action can we take
- Does a daughter have any right in fathers property
- Gave money to colleague but he is not returning how to recover