Want to rent out my private car 2015 Model. How to go about it?
Want to rent out my private car to make money. What is the legal procedure invovled in doing so?
You will have to convert your car into commercial vehicle. Post conversion, you will have to apply for commercial insurance.
You will have to visit the RTO, they will give you an application form wherein you are required to submit the application and thereater submit a requisite fees and documents.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can we take back possession of our shop from our uncle
- Legal formalities for starting a startup in India
- 3 months salary not paid. Can I leave w/o serving notice period?
- How can I get Indian citizenship
- Time limit to challange a will & also to get Succession Certificate.