quesWant to register and get trademark done of academy that i wish to open

I want to open a cricket academy. I want to know how and where should i get it registered? And regarding the trademark what all documents do i need? What are basic requirements to get the company registered?

  • ans

    For Trade mark, you are required :

    Requirements for filing a trademark application

       1. The name, address and nationality of the applicant. If the applicant is a partnership firm, the names of all the partners. Also mention whether any minor is a partner.
        2. If the applicant is a company, the country or state of incorporation.
        3. A list of goods and/or services for which registration is required.
        4. Soft copy of the trademark to be registered.
        5. If the mark contains or consists of non-English words, a translation of those words into English is required.
        6. If the application is to claim priority from an earlier filed convention application, details of that application is also required (application number, filing date, country and goods/services). A certified priority document or its duly notarized copy is to be submitted. If the certificate is not in English, a certified/notarized English translation is also required. If it is not readily available, the application can be filed based on the basic application number, date of the application and country of the application. A copy of the priority document can be submitted within 1 month from the filing date of the application.
        7. Date of first use of the trademark in India, if at all used
        8. Power of attorney simply signed by the applicant (no legalization or notarization is required). For Indian clients, power of attorney to be executed in 100 Rs. stamp paper and signed by the applicant. The power of attorney is not required at the time of lodging the application and can be submitted later with no additional cost.
        9. Govt fees of Rs.4000/-


    Your query is silent on the fact what type of company you intend to incorporate , Private Limited, Patnership or sole proprietorship . There are different procedure for all Private Limited, Patnership or sole proprietorship, please be specific so that we can provide you with legal solution.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir, Purchased a plot of land of 3500 square feet in Lohegaon (outside PMC).…

I had filed for letter of administration in Tiz Hazri court, upon which I was…

How could i file rti for my marksheet and document verification to whether it is…
Hello Sir, My father is a School Teacher in Delhi Government School under Delhi Government…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly