Want to open a hukkah bar in Mumbai. What documentation required?
i am planing to open hukka bar in mumbai. Need to know total licenses required for it, as well as procedure to obtain it.
Make application to obtain trade license from Municipal corporation of Mumbai, to run hookah bar . The commisisoner may grant permission subject to conditions that teenagers should not be allowed and ingredients used should in hookah should be permissible and not against anti tobacco laws.
In addition you must have licence for selling tobacco from Bombay Municipal Corporation. Further smoking zone should be separate from resturant area if resturant is also being run in same premises . If licensing conditions are violated hookah bars may be directed to be closed down and license revoked.
You would also require, registration under Bombay Shop and Establishment Act, Food Safety and Standards Authority, storage license from Bombay Municipal Corporation.
The process of all the licenses are that you will have to go to the respective department submit requisite application, alongwith which you will have to submit Tax Receipt, Agreement, if on rent/ property paper of premises and pay government fees to the department.
Click here and find the best lawyer in your city to get your necessary paper work done.
Visit the Indian Kanoon section of LawRato to learn more on Indian Laws
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Took loan from bank. Unable to pay. Recovery agents harassing us.
- Bank recalling person loan after disbursement and one EMI paid
- How to get name changed in birth certificate
- Girl filed complaint police made me write application to marry her
- Can a divorce case be transferred where the husband stays