Validity and format of a sale deed.
Kindly advice on the validity of the following sale deed: Flat located on 3rd floor Current stage of construction:1st floor slab level.(Photo on the sale deed depicting the 1st floor slab) Landowners have executed the sale deed. Further, Landowners have given development rights to a developer firm(a partnership firm of the landowners) Construction agreement executed by the developer firm in favor of the proposed buyers. Sale deed cost- Rs. 10 lacs- paid to the landowners. Construction agreement cost- Rs.20 lakhs to be paid to the developer firm. The sale deed reads: "Sale of partly constructed flat no. XXX measuring 1000 sq ft and undivided share of land measuring- 600 sq.ft. Possession of the flat is hereby transferred to the buyers". If the above sale deed is invalid, how can it be corrected? Any rectification deed to be done? The builder and the purchaser are friends. However, what actions can each take against the other?
The Sale Deed is invalid and cannot be registered. Convert this sale Deed into an Agreement with specification of your undivided share of land, particulars about constructions and payments made.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- If wife and husband die. Who is the legal heir?No relative of husband.
- Parents are getting divorce how can I get maintenance
- Signed a indemnity bond with co. Also given a security cheque. Remedy?
- Are ST from rajasthan governed under Hindu Marriage Act or not?
- How much alimony a wife is entitled to after a divorce?