Validation of FIR
Does any case has validity period? I mean a victim can file FIR against accused after years. For example the incident happened in 2000, on that situation didn't demand to file FIR against accused or not in a situation to file a complaint but that incident still running in his min. Can he file FIR now? The incident could be Dowry case/ Land dispute/ Fraudulent cases/ Physical humiliation.
She may file the case for dowry and harassment even now but she will have to offer explanation for filing it belatedly.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Application rejected by CBI to get requisite documents
- What are the daughter's right on father's property
- How to proceed to file bankruptcy.
- Property is physically divided how can we file for our legal share
- Easements rights blocked by neighbor how can I execute court order