Validation of affidavit before lease deed.
I have given an affidavit to Mining department saying that the mining product will be used only for cottage industry. Even as per law that type of affidavit is not required and even other Lessees has not given the same affidavit. After 1 year of giving the affidavit mining department gives the lease and the condition is not included in the Lease deed. After 2 years they cancel the Mining lease referring the affidavit that the mining product is not sold to cottage industry. Would like to know whether the affidavit is valid when the same is not included in the Lease Deed?
While the mine is given for lease, whatever conditions are imposed should be duly incorporated in the terms in the lease, any such additional affidavit an be challenged for having no validity in law. What if such a condition in affidavit was repugnant to the condition in the lease then will the lease prevail or the affidavit. You should engage a lawyer in and approach High court or appropriate forum if such cancellation has been done.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband not pay maintenance amount after completion of divorce.
- Owner not accepting rent or giving receipt
- Company not releasing salary and asking resignation
- Bank demanding extra money in outstanding dues
- False complaint filed by the opposite party what action can I take