urgent matter being delayed- High Court
Hello sir, I want to know why my case is still pending in Bombay high court while its list type is shown urgent and updated more than a year before. Our case is registered under NRI ACT (rent act).
Only your lawyer can guide you. Generally on account of huge backlog of cases even the urgent cases it takes time to be disposed of. Check the HC website on regular basis for details of your case.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Not receiving rent since 5 months What action can be taken
- Got name changed but never used it
- Rules related to Horticulture Activity from Residential plot in India
- is Email theft from my mail box cyber crime?
- Landlord was dead when his son was 3, can his son claim the property.