Under which rule it is legal to submit original markshe
I wanted to know under which Rule/Law its Illegal to Submit Original Marks Card.I have been placed in a company and they have asked for my original marks card. When I asked them why they want my marks card they are saying its their policy.
Employer may ask the employee to submit the original marks card at the time of joining to have a look at the original marks card and to satisfy about its authenticity and has to be returned back to the employee, after due verification is made about its authenticity from Board/University. If the employer does not return the Originals, after verifying its authenticity also, then the employer is practicing unfair.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Will was executed but brothers filed injunction suit
- Charged for hitting someone got interim bail how can I get out of it
- How is the property distributed after death of husband
- Denied reimbursement of medical expenses by ESIC
- Employer not giving official reliving letter and holding salary