quesUncle got property papers signed by grandfather who is mentally ill

Sir my uncle has taken loan. On our ancestor property. But MA grandpa had signed... The loan papers.... As he is mentally retarded........ From last two to three years......... My uncle took advantage of that and he has made him sign... Is there anyway to get back my ancestors property....

  • ansYes of course the property can be got back but do you have your grandfathers medical reports.property snatched on unsoundness of mind can prove all the papers null and void and ur property can be got back under the contract act we can solve things out.

    Advocate Sonia Rajesh

      Banaswadi, Bangalore

  • ansUnder the provisions of the Indian contract act any agreement executed by a person of unsound mind is void ab initio. A suit for declaration will have to be filed to declare the contract null and void.

    Advocate Amit Mandgi

      Kumara Krupa Road, High Grounds, Bangalore

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Please tell me the procedure to get a marriage certificate registered.


My wallet was stolen from my workplace and a fir was registered for the same.…
The sale agreement for a 2BHK re-sale flat was made for a consideration value of…
In my 10th standard and M.Sc degree documents, my name is printed as 'SIDDHARTHASANKAR NANDY',…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Richa Relhan

  Commonwealth Games Village
 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly