Uncle got property papers signed by grandfather who is mentally ill
Sir my uncle has taken loan. On our ancestor property. But MA grandpa had signed... The loan papers.... As he is mentally retarded........ From last two to three years......... My uncle took advantage of that and he has made him sign... Is there anyway to get back my ancestors property....
Yes of course the property can be got back but do you have your grandfathers medical reports.property snatched on unsoundness of mind can prove all the papers null and void and ur property can be got back under the contract act we can solve things out.
Advocate Sonia RajeshBanaswadi, Bangalore
Under the provisions of the Indian contract act any agreement executed by a person of unsound mind is void ab initio. A suit for declaration will have to be filed to declare the contract null and void.
Advocate Amit MandgiKumara Krupa Road, High Grounds, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- When can a tenant become the owner of a rented property
- My grandparent not giving property to my dad
- Friend entangled in non bailable case what can be done
- how does fine and bail orders are treated for next date
- Physical torture by in-laws what legal action action can I take