Unauthorized cutting of trees in residential area.
Is Unauthorised cutting of thick branches of Ashoka trees in a housing society's premises a Cognigible or non cognigible offence under IPC ? The local police station in Mumbai has registered only NC, inspite of complaint on police control room tel no.100 and submitting all the evidence at the police station and to the tree officer at the ward office. Tree Officer at local Ward office of Municipality is not taking any further action. What should be the future course of action?
File a complaint under CrPC 200, in the court of judicial magistrate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Society not allowing to bring over guests in tenanted apartments
- Is it necessary to get will signed before a witness or a registrar?
- Malafide transfer & harassment salary reduction terminated no inquiry
- Pension Refused after Serving in the Army for 17.5 Years Service
- Police troubling me till food license in obtained. What to do?