Unable to submit birth certificate issued by hospital
I have a Birth Certificate that shows a different birth date which was issued by the hospital where I was born. Now that I am getting a passport issued I am unable to submit the birth certificate for the same. What can be done?
Since your hospital certificate is showing a different date of birth from what has been mentioned in your documents, do not show the hospital birth certificate.
File an affidavit in the Municipal Corporation after submitting an affidavit claiming that this date of birth does not match with the date of birth mentioned in your other documents.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Requirements to marry a foreigner in India
- Environmental pollution of particles from bedding materials, advise
- How to retrieve century old land documents of ancestral property.
- Delay in Possession of flatand Refusal to give compensation for delay
- Can brother claim in property if he was disowned from it