Unable to submit birth certificate issued by hospital
I have a Birth Certificate that shows a different birth date which was issued by the hospital where I was born. Now that I am getting a passport issued I am unable to submit the birth certificate for the same. What can be done?
Since your hospital certificate is showing a different date of birth from what has been mentioned in your documents, do not show the hospital birth certificate.
File an affidavit in the Municipal Corporation after submitting an affidavit claiming that this date of birth does not match with the date of birth mentioned in your other documents.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Neighbor encroached my land what can I do
- Full and final settlement due how can I recover it
- What are the charges for court fees in case of stay on property?
- Case filed by the wife can I avoid going on the hearings
- I want to call my parents to live with us but wife objecting