Unable to submit birth certificate issued by hospital
I have a Birth Certificate that shows a different birth date which was issued by the hospital where I was born. Now that I am getting a passport issued I am unable to submit the birth certificate for the same. What can be done?
Since your hospital certificate is showing a different date of birth from what has been mentioned in your documents, do not show the hospital birth certificate.
File an affidavit in the Municipal Corporation after submitting an affidavit claiming that this date of birth does not match with the date of birth mentioned in your other documents.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Police asked to come to station as I denied to marry girlfriend
- How can I claim for being charged more than the printed price
- Company is not giving full and final settlement to the employees
- Gave loan which he did not return giving false statements in the court
- Boy married another women after getting married with my daughter