Time limit for issue of judgement copy.
In high court, a CRP disposed six month back, but no judgement received. whether any time limit for issue of judgement copy?Remedy to get judgement copy? Can I write to chief justice to direct high court judge to issue judgement copy?
No court provide judgment copy unless the same asked for in writing in proper format by the litigant. If the order is uploaded in website the party can have a look at it but the print of the same has no authenticity. So in other words to get it you have to apply for its certified copy of payment of necessary charges. The time to get it is 1-2 weeks. Writing to anyone would only make you a laughing stock. Do as advised you herein above.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure and necessity to get a Will probated, if registered Will?
- Domestic violence act and right in property
- Wife cruel and in laws harassing. What action should i take?
- Settlement of pending salary and bonus
- Wife left with mother and kids.How can i get her back to stay with me?