quesTime limit for issue of judgement copy.

In high court, a CRP disposed six month back, but no judgement received. whether any time limit for issue of judgement copy?Remedy to get judgement copy? Can I write to chief justice to direct high court judge to issue judgement copy?

• ansNo court provide judgment copy unless the same asked for in writing in proper format by the litigant. If the order is uploaded in website the party can have a look at it but the print of the same has no authenticity. So in other words to get it you have to apply for its certified copy of payment of necessary charges. The time to get it is 1-2 weeks. Writing to anyone would only make you a laughing stock. Do as advised you herein above.