The procedure for making will.
What is legal procedure and requirements for making a will?
A third witness may be added, that of a doctor who will certify on the will itself that the person is sane and in senses.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Original registry copy missing by GIC Housing Finance what can be done
- Can we use customer details to promote our other businesses ?
- Husband transferred my property in his name how can I get it back
- Misuse of blank cheques and filed a cheque bounce case what can I do
- Can authority suspend me if arrested for 498A case