The procedure for making will.
What is legal procedure and requirements for making a will?
A third witness may be added, that of a doctor who will certify on the will itself that the person is sane and in senses.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cheque bounced from builder TGS construction what action can i take
- Delay in possession of flat by builder, please advise what can be done
- Defence Application u/s sec 439/2 by prosecution against accused.
- Can my in laws claim custody of my child after husbands death
- Can I file FIR against a person whose information is not known