Terms and conditions for user registration forms.
I am very confused i have a business of offering services to peoples and i want that they should register for using my services. my question is how should i design my own terms and conditions so that i will not face any of the legal issues from the clients?
I believe you want to have a formal business agreement which would take care of your business terms and conditions. You can easily get that done for which you need to engage a good lawyer to draft it.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What forms of long term capital gains exempted from taxation?
- Right of daughters on father's self acquired and ancestral property
- What is the time limit for mutual divorce
- Constructed 2 floor building how to legally transfer 1 floor to inlaws
- Do we have to serve the Notice period before leaving a company?