Terms and conditions for starting a new website.
We are a company who want the general public to sign up with us on our website. For this we will give away prizes every week on a ramdom basis generated by a computer. What are the laws or terms and conditions for the same? What is that we are not allowed to do For example all participants should be 18 years and above etc?
Equal opportunity in prize selection. Prize selection criteria to be disclosed. The maximum amount of prize that can be offered. Sweepstakes can be withdrawn without any notice. Disclaimer need to be mentioned on the website, 6. no proprietary rights to claim the gifts. Do not offer any gift that has health hazard. Mention the gift offered is for which class or category of users, etc. Similar to above, many terms and conditions may be drafted on the website.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure and documents required for Registration for flat?
- Copying data to mobiles without license in cell shop
- What and how Section 354,506(b) r/w,342,341&323; are applied
- Can I claim any share in my mother's assets
- Posting to field area despite being Permanent Low Medical Category