quesTerms and conditions for starting a new website.

We are a company who want the general public to sign up with us on our website. For this we will give away prizes every week on a ramdom basis generated by a computer. What are the laws or terms and conditions for the same? What is that we are not allowed to do For example all participants should be 18 years and above etc?

• ansEqual opportunity in prize selection. Prize selection criteria to be disclosed. The maximum amount of prize that can be offered. Sweepstakes can be withdrawn without any notice. Disclaimer need to be mentioned on the website, 6. no proprietary rights to claim the gifts. Do not offer any gift that has health hazard. Mention the gift offered is for which class or category of users, etc. Similar to above, many terms and conditions may be drafted on the website.