stay order on property- process
Sir,I my self rajesh living in gaziabad i want to know what the proces to bring stay order on any property.
A stay order with respect to a property can be sought if any of the legal rights respecting the property have been violated, or there is an apprehension arising out of the conduct of another person that the same may be violated.
In order to seek a stay you shall have to move the civil court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can the maintenance granted by court be revised ?
- If I am winding up my company can my partner take my shares
- Procedure for Plot registration if grandmother wants to make gift deed
- Paid Advance to website developer now absconding
- Want to give rooms on rent. What legal documents to check?