Speedy justice from Delhi High Court.
I have filed a writ in Nov 2008 while I was in Service in IIT Delhi against awarded unjustified promotion to me in 1996 without giving suitable post post and pay scale according to my hierarchy of the post. Now Whenever I am requesting to the Hon'ble High Court through CM early hearing, my appeals were turned down by the Hon'ble Judge with the order "as time did not permit to hear my case" due to long pending cases in this court. I retired from service also on 30-09-2013 after 60 years age. Kindly advise me according to Law.
Judicial process takes time on account of huge backlog of cases, generally it takes around 15 years for writs to be disposed of. If you are senior citizen you can make an application to Chief Justice of Delhi high court for expediting final hearing of your case. High court may concede your request and expedite final hearing of your writ petition.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- getting child custody of son who is 6 years old now
- How to give alimony in mutual divorce after lapse of six months period
- Can government authority set up inquiry committee for pending case
- Can my father transfer property to one of the siblings only
- Husband has PR in australia and took divorce,i am indian