Special leave petition civil in supreme court.
We have accepted the jurisdiction of honb high court against specific performance of propertu and ready to pay the earnest money with paid interest. Case is in for 17 years, and now we have to replyin supreme court. As the other party has filed slp in supreme court staying he is willing to pay the current amount.
We font want to sell his house as we are staying in this property for 40 years. Just wanted to ask do we need to reply to the suit we have recievd,rom supreme court? Would this petition be accepted and required argument and the case will again go for ages? I might want to seek a lawyer for opinion and help.
Yes, you have to file your reply and then the case would come up for arguments. Whether or not the petition will eventually be accepted cannot be foretold. It will not take long for the SC to decide the SLP.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i apply for VAT for online business through my residential address
- Banker gave me 4 cheques and has made an agreement now cheque bounced
- If wife and husband die. Who is the legal heir?No relative of husband.
- can a FIR under sec 498 quashed on compromise letter be opened again
- how to protect property form ex-wife which was build by husband?