Sold off the terrace,
Whether a builder can claim that Terrace rights cannot be sold when he is selling the apartment along with common rights in all the common areas of the building. Where it is mentioned in the law book that a builder derives a ownership right in the terrace of the building when he is selling flats which are beneath the terrace? Ultimately the builder is selling entire ownership of land below the building to all the flat owners. How can he remain owner to any portion of the building when he has sold all the flats.
Builder cannot retain terrace rights it forms part of common area of society for benefit of all members of society .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mother Willed property to me now brother filed partition suit
- Property transferred in the name of daughter in law claiming it
- how to move out my wife of my mothers house
- How much time to obtain mutual divorce
- Whether serving notice if not mentioned in letter objectionable?