quesSold my car. Now the person is not transferring the RC in his own name

I sold my car in January to a person. He did not transfer the RC till date. I have the sale agreement, delivery receipt of the same. I have given the RC to him. What can i do now?

• ansYou should submit an application at RTO wherein you should submit the copy of agreement, delivery receipt and categorically mention that you have sold the car and in case of any accident or illegal activites you are not responsible for the same.

Also submit an application at your nearest police station