Sold my car. Now the person is not transferring the RC in his own name
I sold my car in January to a person. He did not transfer the RC till date. I have the sale agreement, delivery receipt of the same. I have given the RC to him. What can i do now?
You should submit an application at RTO wherein you should submit the copy of agreement, delivery receipt and categorically mention that you have sold the car and in case of any accident or illegal activites you are not responsible for the same.
Also submit an application at your nearest police station
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Received notice from nagar palika What to do
- Worked 85 days in LIC as temporary employee is SC judgement applicable
- I resigned 8 months back now employer not acknowledging it
- How can I file divorce and claim maintenance case against my husband
- Neighbor misguiding govt authorities against Court order