quesSold my car. Now the person is not transferring the RC in his own name

I sold my car in January to a person. He did not transfer the RC till date. I have the sale agreement, delivery receipt of the same. I have given the RC to him. What can i do now?

  • ans

    You should submit an application at RTO wherein you should submit the copy of agreement, delivery receipt and categorically mention that you have sold the car and in case of any accident or illegal activites you are not responsible for the same.

    Also submit an application at your nearest police station 

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want to marry a pakistani national. She is going to visit me shortly. How…

Our Lawyer claims to have filed a petition in the High court for a property…

A is planning to do partnership for the period of 5 years with B with…

Correction of Date of Birth in SSC marksheet as per date of birth certificate. Kindly…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly