Setting up an edu. institute in Kenya.
Is it necessary to obtain approval from company registrar India to start a educational institution as a company in Kenya?
To start or set up a company in India you do not need any permission from ROC , India. Setting up of company in abroad is only guided by the local laws and regulations of the particular country which varies from state to state. To run the company registered in foreign locations in no way requires permission of RCO,India.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to file a bail application for arrest under Section 399 IPC?
- Client not paying after receiving services
- Advance income tax paid is not adjusted, what should I do
- In laws putting false cases without their daughter's consent
- Parents are emotionally abusive can I move out and claim maintenance