Setting up an edu. institute in Kenya.
Is it necessary to obtain approval from company registrar India to start a educational institution as a company in Kenya?
To start or set up a company in India you do not need any permission from ROC , India. Setting up of company in abroad is only guided by the local laws and regulations of the particular country which varies from state to state. To run the company registered in foreign locations in no way requires permission of RCO,India.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Joint license for a wine shop.
- Termination benefits not being given by co operative society
- Process for declaratory suit under specific relief act
- Brought property with brother after 30 years can I build a house on it
- Can I abscond without serving notice period