Setting up an edu. institute in Kenya.
Is it necessary to obtain approval from company registrar India to start a educational institution as a company in Kenya?
To start or set up a company in India you do not need any permission from ROC , India. Setting up of company in abroad is only guided by the local laws and regulations of the particular country which varies from state to state. To run the company registered in foreign locations in no way requires permission of RCO,India.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- land acquired by government. Getting low compensation. What to do?
- Builder completed 50% of construction now harassing me
- Got a call that I am witness in a case where can I verify the same?
- Stop cheque in bank and send legal notice to party for non payment due
- How to get POA in my name if owner is not in india