Same co. one is a state autonomous another is not.
As per the central govt. Memorandum the service is counting for pension purpose if the employee transfers from state govt. To central govt. Or their autonomous bodies. As per this rule the service of state govt employees of maharashtra is counting in pune corporation but mumbai corporation rejected my application so, I am surprised how it is possible that one corporation is state autonomous body & another is not. So please guide me. If possible give the documents showing municipal corporations are state autonomous bodies. I am ready to pay legal charges for this documents.
Muncipal Corporations in maharashtra are governed by provisions of Bombay provincial corporations act 1949. Section 3 empowers state govt to constitute municipal corporations for large urban area having population of not less than 3 lakhs.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Invested with the builder not getting return what can I do
- Fiance broke engagement what action can i take against him
- Full payment for the products not given by the company how to claim
- Husband threatening me and my family not giving divorce what to do
- Can dates for mutual dates be pre poned.