×

quesSame co. one is a state autonomous another is not.

As per the central govt. Memorandum the service is counting for pension purpose if the employee transfers from state govt. To central govt. Or their autonomous bodies. As per this rule the service of state govt employees of maharashtra is counting in pune corporation but mumbai corporation rejected my application so, I am surprised how it is possible that one corporation is state autonomous body & another is not. So please guide me. If possible give the documents showing municipal corporations are state autonomous bodies. I am ready to pay legal charges for this documents.

• ansMuncipal Corporations in maharashtra are governed by provisions of Bombay provincial corporations act 1949. Section 3 empowers state govt to constitute municipal corporations for large urban area having population of not less than 3 lakhs.