quessale of property acquired after partition without paper

Sir,my parents are living in a small town of Uttar Pradesh since India Pakistan partition. The question is that they have no papers of their house. How will I sell this property without papers in future. Provide legal help.

• ansIt depends how long they have been in possession of the house. It must be long and if so then they must have done mutation of the property. and if at all they haven't then ask them to apply for the same.
    Moreover any of your parents can gift a portion of the house to another to make a paper transaction of the house.