sale of property acquired after partition without paper
Sir,my parents are living in a small town of Uttar Pradesh since India Pakistan partition. The question is that they have no papers of their house. How will I sell this property without papers in future. Provide legal help.
It depends how long they have been in possession of the house. It must be long and if so then they must have done mutation of the property. and if at all they haven't then ask them to apply for the same.
Moreover any of your parents can gift a portion of the house to another to make a paper transaction of the house.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Occupation of my land by neighbours
- Signed 1 yr bond with company. Now i want to leave the co. what to do?
- Sisters signed no claim documents can they claim share later
- Without OC can I get "A" Khata and re-sell the flat
- Issues with husband and mother in law. Lies told at time of marriage.