sale of property acquired after partition without paper
Sir,my parents are living in a small town of Uttar Pradesh since India Pakistan partition. The question is that they have no papers of their house. How will I sell this property without papers in future. Provide legal help.
It depends how long they have been in possession of the house. It must be long and if so then they must have done mutation of the property. and if at all they haven't then ask them to apply for the same.
Moreover any of your parents can gift a portion of the house to another to make a paper transaction of the house.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Using the property after 50 years. Other person did not dispute.
- how to pay for recovery suit order
- Out of court settlement done.cancel it and appeal again
- Is evidence needed to prove threats and harassment via phone
- Can i not join a government job if 498A case is pending against me?