sale of car. Buyer asking for a copy of my pan card. Should i provide?
purchaser of my car wants me to give him a copy of my pan card along with other documents any precaution to be taken while giving him the copy of pan card sale amount is 35000 only.
We suggest you to give in writing that the said documents are being furnished in pursuant to sale of car.
Further on the documents also mention the same. He would require NOC also because that's the requirement with RTO.
Please get all documents signed by buyer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Girl threatening to file false molestation charges
- What is the tax liability of gifts received from friends?
- Not vacate suit possession infact they move from 1st floor to 2 floor
- Deduction in wage due to missing from workspace
- Father's name is wrong in legal summon.