rights of legal heirs- after the death of the owner
If one person died leaving behind his wife, mother, son of an age of 20 years and daughter of an age of 17 years, now who will be the right person among all the heirs to get the Pension, GPF and gratuity ?
All of his legal heirs are entitled and have the right over his property, pension, GPF and gratuity.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Hurt by electrocuting field of body and brain how can I protect myself
- Can a divorcee again get married without knowledge of ex husband
- Property is registered in my uncle's name can we divide the property
- On what ground can I file divorce if wife is blackmailing to file case
- how can i file a partition suit?