quesRight to caste my vote.

I am Anjali verma from Bareilly. I claimed for voter ID card in October 2012 but i have not received it. so i claimed it again online on 21st march 2014, when online registration was opened. Till now i am not become a voter and have not listed in voter id card. Is there any law which give me right to vote :- if your ans is "NO" then please tell me, how can i case on ECI as they deprive of me to my fundamental right. I want to caste my vote.

  • ansAnyone who is a citizen of India and is above the age of 18 years has the right to caste their respective votes. If nothing suffices then send an e-mail to Election Commission by logging in on the website of Commission.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

i want to take land on lease. is it possible that without taking the person…
Dear Sir, I had just passed my 10th in 2004 & 12th 2006 (both from…

I am hiring a company from different country for some digital development work. What kind…

I bought a wine shop license with running shop, paid already the heavy fees required…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Richa Relhan

  Commonwealth Games Village
 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly