Right to caste my vote.
I am Anjali verma from Bareilly. I claimed for voter ID card in October 2012 but i have not received it. so i claimed it again online on 21st march 2014, when online registration was opened. Till now i am not become a voter and have not listed in voter id card. Is there any law which give me right to vote :- if your ans is "NO" then please tell me, how can i case on ECI as they deprive of me to my fundamental right. I want to caste my vote.
Anyone who is a citizen of India and is above the age of 18 years has the right to caste their respective votes. If nothing suffices then send an e-mail to Election Commission by logging in on the website of Commission.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i sell old coins online
- Can I register my Will in Delhi if I stay in Noida
- What would be the child's religion after divorce if mother has custody
- How to file complaint against advocate in bar council
- Signed bond for 4 years in central govt how can I leave job