retrieving registered documents.
I have registered my papers for a small land purchased in 1987 and have no receipt for the same, but the date of registration and the receipt no is on the document. Recently I approached MADHA so that I could collect the original registered & stamped documents from them to proceed further, but they are harassing me and asking for alot of money. Kindly advise me how to proceed with this matter.
Obtain a certified copy from the registrar. You will need the assistance of a local advocate in this regard.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company under BIFR and cheque bounce case filed any relief from HC
- If there is a Will. how is the property distributed ?
- Gave oral divorce and married again what rights from second husband
- Do I have a right in my grandfather's property?
- Whether major son requires to sign to sell self acquired property