retrieving registered documents.
I have registered my papers for a small land purchased in 1987 and have no receipt for the same, but the date of registration and the receipt no is on the document. Recently I approached MADHA so that I could collect the original registered & stamped documents from them to proceed further, but they are harassing me and asking for alot of money. Kindly advise me how to proceed with this matter.
Obtain a certified copy from the registrar. You will need the assistance of a local advocate in this regard.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Release of salary & false allegations.
- I want divorce from my husband as there is no mental peace with him
- Services terminated by the company without any show cause notice
- Legal terms and conditions involved to start real estate e commence
- Company asked to resign can I recover pending dues