reservation for disabled in government banks
I wish to know whether the reservation is available for physically challenged people in the internal promotions to senior management level in PSU banks ??
With the enactment of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995, the reservation to Physically Handicapped Persons stood extended to identified Group A and B posts filled through Direct Recruitment. All PSUs have been advised to comply with the provisions of the Act and evolve a time frame by which the backlog of vacancies can be cleared.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company didn't pay last month salary after resignation.
- Debt recovry notice by bank plz give suitable advice
- Can I file RTI to know whose name is registered on property
- Separated from husband due to demand of dowry what action to take
- Can a third person file complaint?