×

quesreservation for disabled in government banks

I wish to know whether the reservation is available for physically challenged people in the internal promotions to senior management level in PSU banks ??

• ansWith the enactment of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995, the reservation to Physically Handicapped Persons stood extended to identified Group A and B posts filled through Direct Recruitment. All PSUs have been advised to comply with the provisions of the Act and evolve a time frame by which the backlog of vacancies can be cleared.