reservation for disabled in government banks
I wish to know whether the reservation is available for physically challenged people in the internal promotions to senior management level in PSU banks ??
With the enactment of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995, the reservation to Physically Handicapped Persons stood extended to identified Group A and B posts filled through Direct Recruitment. All PSUs have been advised to comply with the provisions of the Act and evolve a time frame by which the backlog of vacancies can be cleared.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Discharged from Indian Airforce security trade training
- Fire accident in our apartment owner asking us to pay losses
- Can we cancel settlement deed if the property is sold to 3rd party?
- Can HUF property be divided in its members on Dissolution Deed
- What action can i take if my husband stops me to meet my parents.