replies of RTI
My friend has told me My First appeal should have been replied by SP. My First Appeal was replied by DSP. MY RTI application was replied by DSP. First & 2nd DSP did not give complete information.
In law there is no such provision in which it mandates that SP should reply to the first appeal if the RTI application was replied by a DSP.
Whereas, you may file the second appeal if the first appeal has been futile.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- How can my mother get share in her grandfather's property
- How to get land history details for Chitta property
- Flour mill run by neighbor causing disturbance what can I do
- Case dismissed from Supreme court can I file in FORA
- Purchased product online. Product defective. No response.