registration of Company
I am a freelance engineer in ad world. want to start working independently. Will charge my client as per industry norms. Do I need to register a company to run my work?
Unless your professional affiliations specifically provide for constitution as a company, you are not required to incorporate a company. You can operate as Sole Proprietor, do remember unlike a company, all the liabilities come on you personally. Since you wish to operate as independently, What I recommend is that you establish is One Person Company under the recently passed companies as and when the act comes into force, till then you can operate as Sole proprietor.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife not giving divorce since 2 years from case started, what's next?
- How can I file for divorce when wife is having extra marital affair
- Denied placement by company as was not able to join on time
- Money in fixed deposit not payed.
- Purchased a house and registered it but seller not vacating property