Registration Act of societies in West Bengal
As per the provisions of the said act the secretary of the society filed a suit against a member before a civil court paying interalia there that the said member is continuously disturbing the society's activities hence a restraining order along with declaration etc. the member filed a petition under order 40 rule 1 of the CPC for appointment of a Receiver. now the question, is the member is entitled to get any relief? or the prayer of the said petition is at all maintainable(being the defendant)?
It is important that a notice in writing has to be made to the registrar of societies, before initiating any proceeding in any court of law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Got a girl for home work she went missing now what to do
- Can a person have two domicile certificates?
- How can I recover money lent to relative
- Flat brought in joint name can I transfer it in my name ?
- Can I file for divorce in UK will this be valid in India?