Registrar's power of taking decision.
Next coram: additional registrar(j)-i act: constitution of india stage: order matters Sir please tell me about the "additional registrar" and "stage: order matters"
You must have filed writ petition. In case any objections have been taken by Registry it will come before Registrar for orders. You have to remove all office objections before your case would be listed for hearing.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- In law abusive and pressuring to bring dowry husband deny court notice
- Terms and conditions for user registration forms.
- Took friendly loan now they are asking huge amount giving life threat
- how to get money refund for unfulfilled order
- Filed case on illegal recruitment I might lose my job what to do?