Registrar's power of taking decision.
Next coram: additional registrar(j)-i act: constitution of india stage: order matters Sir please tell me about the "additional registrar" and "stage: order matters"
You must have filed writ petition. In case any objections have been taken by Registry it will come before Registrar for orders. You have to remove all office objections before your case would be listed for hearing.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Verification of Caste certificate accordingly to BC certificate Act
- Land acquisition by govt. how to get compensation
- Money earned after selling my old car do I have to pay tax
- Issue with property. Do we need seller's wife sign for registration.
- Is it legal to have marital status as an eligibility criterion for job