quesRegistering marriage with a Mexican.

Am an Indian From south wants to marry a Mexican girl.where we love for the past 3 years. I would like to know the legal procedures for bringing her to India and get married here. Also please let me know how much time will take to make our marriage legalized and she can live India peacefully.can she get Indian citizenship? or she can travel with me anywhere without any special permits? I am 28 years old and she is 22. We both are Christians. Once we get married she can work in India as i can Expecting an immediate response.

  • ansEither the bride or the groom has to be living in India for at least 30 days prior to applying to the local registry office to get married. Submit your intention to get married to the registry office, along with evidence of residency, certified copies of passports and birth certificates, and two passport sized photographs each. If no objections to the marriage are received within 30 days of the application, a civil ceremony at the registry office can then take place. Three witnesses are required, who have to provide passport sized photographs, as well as identification and proof of address. The marriage certificate is usually issued a couple of weeks after the wedding.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want to buy a four wheeler which is currently in Gurgaon bearing Haryana registration…
Of late punjab added few castes in obc list but its more than 20 days…

What is the procedure for arya samaj marriage??is any notice sent to family?can we hide…

I got married in 2002 and divorced through mutual consent in 2010. I have a…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Ravinder Pasula

 Experience: 18 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly