Registering marriage with a Mexican.
Am an Indian From south wants to marry a Mexican girl.where we love for the past 3 years. I would like to know the legal procedures for bringing her to India and get married here. Also please let me know how much time will take to make our marriage legalized and she can live India peacefully.can she get Indian citizenship? or she can travel with me anywhere without any special permits? I am 28 years old and she is 22. We both are Christians. Once we get married she can work in India as i can Expecting an immediate response.
Either the bride or the groom has to be living in India for at least 30 days prior to applying to the local registry office to get married. Submit your intention to get married to the registry office, along with evidence of residency, certified copies of passports and birth certificates, and two passport sized photographs each. If no objections to the marriage are received within 30 days of the application, a civil ceremony at the registry office can then take place. Three witnesses are required, who have to provide passport sized photographs, as well as identification and proof of address. The marriage certificate is usually issued a couple of weeks after the wedding.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Gave money to one person and got a bond signed. How can i recover it?
- What happens if person dies in an accident?
- Father suspended from job now not given back salary after acquittal
- How to get POA in my name if owner is not in india
- Can a non-citizen challenge constitutional validity?