quesRegistering marriage with a Mexican.

Am an Indian From south wants to marry a Mexican girl.where we love for the past 3 years. I would like to know the legal procedures for bringing her to India and get married here. Also please let me know how much time will take to make our marriage legalized and she can live India peacefully.can she get Indian citizenship? or she can travel with me anywhere without any special permits? I am 28 years old and she is 22. We both are Christians. Once we get married she can work in India as i can Expecting an immediate response.

• ansEither the bride or the groom has to be living in India for at least 30 days prior to applying to the local registry office to get married. Submit your intention to get married to the registry office, along with evidence of residency, certified copies of passports and birth certificates, and two passport sized photographs each. If no objections to the marriage are received within 30 days of the application, a civil ceremony at the registry office can then take place. Three witnesses are required, who have to provide passport sized photographs, as well as identification and proof of address. The marriage certificate is usually issued a couple of weeks after the wedding.