Registered settlement to be cancelled by executors
Can registered settlement be cancelled after 10 years by executor.
Once a settlement is made and registered it can't be cancelled unless their are some deviation from settlement agreement.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- registration of Company
- Son in law filing divorce in USA can we file case in India?
- Does report without inspectors sign is valid?
- Did not receive full and final settlement from my employer
- Is it legally allowed to change religion and caste for caste benefits