rectification in the deed- request to builder
I've registered my apartment recently. Later I found that the common possession on the community hall of the complex (common property) is not mentioned in the deed. Should I go for a rectification deed? If yes, how much will it cost?
You should first contact the builder and push in a request to prepare a deed of rectification to mention the common possession of the community hall.
The cost including this would be very nominal.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Married Daughter share in Rent income.
- can the jewellery given to my daughter be taken back
- Married and want to stay in live-in relationship with someone else.
- Mother did not mention anything about her daughter how get property
- How to divide property equally amongst brothers who are greedy?