Rectification in a Cremation Certificate.
Is it possible to make a rectification in a Cremation Certificate issued by Sub Register Burning Ghat to obtain Death Certificate from another Municipality where death occurred.
What is the nature of the rectification sought? You may apply for rectification with the Sub Register Burning Ghat with an Affidavit and necessary letter or certificate from the Hospital if the death was certified by a Doctor on a prescribed format . You need to approach the office of the Sub Register Burning Ghat for the same. The Death Certificate has to be obtained from the Municipality where death occurred.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a PCR refuse to come to my help if i dial 100 for help?
- What certifications does a computer component should have for Amazon?
- Who will have rights on fixed deposit of husband
- Elder son doesn't have a share in the will.
- Case filed in one state accused arrested in other state