Rectification in a Cremation Certificate.
Is it possible to make a rectification in a Cremation Certificate issued by Sub Register Burning Ghat to obtain Death Certificate from another Municipality where death occurred.
What is the nature of the rectification sought? You may apply for rectification with the Sub Register Burning Ghat with an Affidavit and necessary letter or certificate from the Hospital if the death was certified by a Doctor on a prescribed format . You need to approach the office of the Sub Register Burning Ghat for the same. The Death Certificate has to be obtained from the Municipality where death occurred.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how to file RTI against Insurance ombudsman
- Company harassing me to pay remaining bond amount am I liable
- Can my brother sell the property without consulting me ?
- Legal age to get married
- Colleagues threatening to file false complaint. How to save ourself?