quesRectification in a Cremation Certificate.

Is it possible to make a rectification in a Cremation Certificate issued by Sub Register Burning Ghat to obtain Death Certificate from another Municipality where death occurred.

  • ansWhat is the nature of the rectification sought? You may apply for rectification with the Sub Register Burning Ghat with an Affidavit and necessary letter or certificate from the Hospital if the death was certified by a Doctor on a prescribed format . You need to approach the office of the Sub Register Burning Ghat for the same. The Death Certificate has to be obtained from the Municipality where death occurred.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

A is planning to do partnership for the period of 5 years with B with…

i want to know about the full procedure and charges of transfer / gift of…

Dear sir mere 8th.10th certificate me father name wrong hai please btao kaise thik hoga
Hi, What are the requirements for a court marriage in Pune? Both the applicants are…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly