re issuance of passport
hello, can anyone help me. i wanted to make fresh passport but document what i have is birth certificate, education certificate, pan card, leaving certificated and nationalized bank salary account on current address with 8 month statement.. now the issue is i am staying on rent with my family from last 9 months.i do have registered agreement of the current house.we will continue staying here for 1 more year..and previous agreement aswell of other house. but the electricity bill is still on builders names.owner havent transfer it yet.. as the building is new so even the society have not formed.. now i am confused whether i will be able to make the passport or not. dont wanna wait more.
You should get a letter from bank certifying that you are staying in the present address for whatever the period as per books of bank. This is enough for your address proof. You have birth certificate for your proof of date of birth and you even have your bank statement, and other documents as you have mentioned.
These documents should be sufficient to get your passport.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mother unable to prove that she is a legal heir. What can we do now?
- In an accident pedestrian Injured. He asking lot of money. What to do?
- What options available since decree in execution in high court?
- Neighbor influenced my sister to run away from home
- Property in my father's name can grandfather alter property