Proving a will in court.
How to prove will if witnesses are no more after the death of testator?
Registration of Will is not mandatory, as per the law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father framed in illicit transfer of bank money
- Wife harassing me and threatening me what legal action can I take.
- Can a tenant force landlord to repair the tenanted property ?
- How long does it take to finalize the divorce case if both parties are
- Left job in between company asking to pay bond amount