Proving a will in court.
How to prove will if witnesses are no more after the death of testator?
Registration of Will is not mandatory, as per the law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Execution of sale deed after payment of stamp duty
- Club membership fraud how to recover membership fee
- Whether a Will is valid if it is not properly signed by witness
- Delay in possession of flat by builder what to do.
- Wife is educated can she claim maintenance