Proving a will in court.
How to prove will if witnesses are no more after the death of testator?
Registration of Will is not mandatory, as per the law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I re-open DV case against my husbanthat I withdrew husband earlier
- If appeal is filed in 498A case do we need to get bail again
- Husband is getting harassed by police for recovery of money.
- What is the stamp duty and registration fee payable on a gift deed
- Husband wants divorce, wife doesn't.