Proving a will in court.
How to prove will if witnesses are no more after the death of testator?
Registration of Will is not mandatory, as per the law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to transfer the case from Delhi to Meerut
- Can mother claim maintenance from her son after husband
- Fir is lodged but no action taken for last 6 months what to do.
- What is the procedure for divorce
- Sold my bike and still on my name how to transfer