Proving a will in court.
How to prove will if witnesses are no more after the death of testator?
Registration of Will is not mandatory, as per the law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Where can i get changes made in my SSC certificate.
- Does a girl have right in her in-laws property, if husband has none?
- Property in name of maternal grandfather how to transfer after death
- Can Immovable Property be Transferred?
- Where should a firm apply to become an arbitrator in India?