quesProperty bought w/o registry in an unauthorised colony be challenged?

I have purchased a plot in an unauthorized colony out side the MCF area but registries are closed as of now, and I have made full payment and have got Full & final sale agreement and Patta for 30 years and both are get registered from the concerned Tehsil ( Ballabhgarh).


Are these valid and legal documents or should I get any other documents. If in future the properity owner denies to come for registry what should I do in that case? 


  • ans


    The documents in your possession namely the registered agreement to sell and the Patta are the most important to provide an answer in your case. It is important as to whether you have the possession or not as the colony is unauthorized. 


    Also,  just ensure that the person with whom you have executed the agreements is the power of attorney holder or the actual owner of the said property.


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I tried to renew my Father passport and correction in DOB. So As per Rules.…
Dear Sir I would like to know the procedure of changing date of birth in…
Hello, My name is Vikas U M. While applying for passport 10 years back, i…
Reference to above subject, prior to marriage my wife was known by name XYZ, after…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly