Property bought w/o registry in an unauthorised colony be challenged?
I have purchased a plot in an unauthorized colony out side the MCF area but registries are closed as of now, and I have made full payment and have got Full & final sale agreement and Patta for 30 years and both are get registered from the concerned Tehsil ( Ballabhgarh).
Are these valid and legal documents or should I get any other documents. If in future the properity owner denies to come for registry what should I do in that case?
The documents in your possession namely the registered agreement to sell and the Patta are the most important to provide an answer in your case. It is important as to whether you have the possession or not as the colony is unauthorized.
Also, just ensure that the person with whom you have executed the agreements is the power of attorney holder or the actual owner of the said property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Worked in a company for 5 years. No gratuity paid. How to claim it?
- Tenant not vacating the house and not paying rent
- Termination on the ground of illicit relationship with customer
- Husband maintaining a mistress and not our children. What to do?
- Child born outside India birth certificate not registered still