quesProperty bought w/o registry in an unauthorised colony be challenged?

I have purchased a plot in an unauthorized colony out side the MCF area but registries are closed as of now, and I have made full payment and have got Full & final sale agreement and Patta for 30 years and both are get registered from the concerned Tehsil ( Ballabhgarh).

Are these valid and legal documents or should I get any other documents. If in future the properity owner denies to come for registry what should I do in that case? 

The documents in your possession namely the registered agreement to sell and the Patta are the most important to provide an answer in your case. It is important as to whether you have the possession or not as the colony is unauthorized. 

Also,  just ensure that the person with whom you have executed the agreements is the power of attorney holder or the actual owner of the said property.