prohibited marriages in hindu law
I am Hindu boy. so in India is it allowed to marry my mother's mother's sister's daughter ? will this marriage holds valid by law?
Sorry, it is within prohibited relationship as per the Hindu Laws, you can't marry this girl.
The lady would be your mother's first cousin, and that is within the prohibited degree of relationship.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure to withdraw the case
- Wife left with child. I have no idea about her whereabouts. What to do
- Got into accident and the other person promised to pay damages
- Marriage against parents will. can it affect my govt job if they sue m
- Divorce on the ground of adultery wife having extramarital affair