prohibited marriages in hindu law
I am Hindu boy. so in India is it allowed to marry my mother's mother's sister's daughter ? will this marriage holds valid by law?
Sorry, it is within prohibited relationship as per the Hindu Laws, you can't marry this girl.
The lady would be your mother's first cousin, and that is within the prohibited degree of relationship.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Bought flat and staying in it. Now realized property under dispute.
- Does the ground for divorce affect my right to maintenance?
- Am i obligated to disclose the surgery and disease that i get operated
- Part of ancestral property sold w/o division and without telling us.
- Uncle harassing what action can be taken