prohibited marriages in hindu law
I am Hindu boy. so in India is it allowed to marry my mother's mother's sister's daughter ? will this marriage holds valid by law?
Sorry, it is within prohibited relationship as per the Hindu Laws, you can't marry this girl.
The lady would be your mother's first cousin, and that is within the prohibited degree of relationship.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company cancelled offer letter after giving several joining dates.
- land not alloted by government to refugee after partition
- Other businessman trying to remove my businessman board. Please advise
- Doing 2 jobs at once is it legal or not
- Lost job due to illnes. How to waive home loan?