Procedure to get the registry done of the house?
I want to get the registry done of my house. What is the amount of fees and what is the procedure for it?
Registration means the registration of documents registration is made under the provisions of the Registration Act, 1908
1. Stamp duty and transfer duty @ 4% if the vendee is a woman and @ 6% if the vendee is a man
2. Registration fee is 1% of the total value of Sale Deed + Rs. 100/- pasting charge.
3. Both vendor and vendee to be present alongwith identification douments i.e. Pass Port, Epic Card, Driving License and Pan Card etc. at the time of presentation.
4. Two witnesses alongwith identification documents need to be present during presentation of documents.
The fees which we charge depends on the facts and circumstances of your property paper
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- can my company recover incentive paid to me after i resign?
- Property distribution with 4 girls and one boy
- Wish to open a pathology lab. What to know the legalities involved?
- What does mesne profit means
- Does the Directive order fall under Interim Order