quesProcedure to get Birth Certificate

My parent's couldn't get a birth certificate made because I was born in a house in 1987. I have a license, school certificate, an adhaar card but I don't have a passport. How can I get the certificate?

  • ans

    You can get birth and death certificates from the local municipality in your city.

    You can also apply for the certificate with the hospital registration number to the municipality of your area.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can I own both Private as well as commercial number plate for my car? i.e…

Need advice on how to file a petition from Gurgaon to Munsiff Court Chenngenur, Kerela?…

can u help me with ration card and succession certificate income certificate
My friend married a girl, who got divorced from her first husband and has a…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly