Procedure to get Birth Certificate
My parent's couldn't get a birth certificate made because I was born in a house in 1987. I have a license, school certificate, an adhaar card but I don't have a passport. How can I get the certificate?
You can get birth and death certificates from the local municipality in your city.
You can also apply for the certificate with the hospital registration number to the municipality of your area.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Gave cheque as security against loan but now i'm bankrupt
- I do not want my son to get my property how can I do that
- Mother wants to transfer share to her children but one son is missing
- Filed case but do not wish to continue, what will be the repercussions
- Not payment of Salary PF and TDS Not Deposited by the company