procedure to change lawyer- if hes not cooperating
I need a Order Copy of one of my petition from Madras High Court as the lawyer I appointed is not cooperating with me. I live in Rajasthan. How can I get it?
If your lawyer is not cooperating with you then change the lawyer. You can also download the copy from the website of the Madras High Court.
However, what you need is a certified copy, and not a web copy.
You can visit the official website of madras high court. Fill in your case details and you will find orders posted in your case uploaded . you can download a copy .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is Indian Contract Act applicable when the subjectmatter is subjudice?
- Bank not returning property documents how to get it back
- Society old administrator kept money from society fund. How to recover
- I am eligible for grand father's property partition?
- service charges fraudulently collected by investment advisor