quesprocedure to change lawyer- if hes not cooperating

I need a Order Copy of one of my petition from Madras High Court as the lawyer I appointed is not cooperating with me. I live in Rajasthan. How can I get it?

• ansIf your lawyer is not cooperating with you then change the lawyer. You can also download the copy from the website of the Madras High Court.
    However, what you need is a certified copy, and not a web copy.
    You can visit the official website of madras high court. Fill in your case details and you will find orders posted in your case uploaded . you can download a copy .