Procedure during vacation at a High court
I am concerned about the vacation that is going to begin from 28th may. My father's bail application is pending, it is scheduled for next hearing on 22nd may. But it is highly likely that i would get further ahead date. So, the vacation bench will hear me if I present my case before them ? Or i have heard that only fresh cases would be heard in vacation.
Try your level best to get his bail on the scheduled date. Vacation bench will hear only the fresh matters.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What are the chances of getting bail rejected by HC u/s 376
- Neighbours planning to file a case for having rented a room
- Gift deed to be converted into a will.
- Uncle has no legal heir can I claim his property
- how to save myself from Forced arrange marriage by family