Power of attorney
We are going to register POA we only have id proof of POA agent so what we should do if we don't have id proof of POA Giver or the principle?
You need PAN card of the principal for registration of POA.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Purchased a land villagers claiming the property what to do
- Property purchased by father in name of uncle how to claim share
- Petitioner does not show up in court after filing for divorce
- Neighbor fighting for land easement what action can we take
- Are call recordings valid in court in 498 case