Power of attorney
We are going to register POA we only have id proof of POA agent so what we should do if we don't have id proof of POA Giver or the principle?
You need PAN card of the principal for registration of POA.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to open a hookah bar
- Wife filed case against me and family how can I file for divorce
- Can company deduct tax from my salary, even if i already paid the tax?
- Lender want to acquire the mortgaged land, please advise what to do ?
- Sole owner of ancestral property. Can i gift it to my younger son?