quesPost Anticipatory Bail Granted for a Ltd. Period

Anticipatory Bail given today till 08 Jan 2014 for FIR dated 14 Dec 2013 with ipc 420/419/34. Now if police able to submit chargesheet before 08 Jan 2014 then I hope we will NOT need to renew AB, hence chance of police arrest. Then we are planning for Plea Bargaining as soon as we receive court summons to close this case in 2-3 months.

• ansYou would have to settle the matter with the informant/complainant and enter an agreement by requesting for PB permission from the court. Compounding of matters is possible if both the parties are agreeable to resolve the matter.