Post Anticipatory Bail Granted for a Ltd. Period
Anticipatory Bail given today till 08 Jan 2014 for FIR dated 14 Dec 2013 with ipc 420/419/34. Now if police able to submit chargesheet before 08 Jan 2014 then I hope we will NOT need to renew AB, hence chance of police arrest. Then we are planning for Plea Bargaining as soon as we receive court summons to close this case in 2-3 months.
You would have to settle the matter with the informant/complainant and enter an agreement by requesting for PB permission from the court. Compounding of matters is possible if both the parties are agreeable to resolve the matter.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 420 - Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Uncle claiming all the property of my grandfather
- What does Suspension of order till the final disposal of appeal means
- First date of case hearing not coming even after 2 years of filing.
- After court awarded decree, husband not letting me meet my kid.
- Vacation notice received to vacate acquired land